[OBSIPtec] OBSIP Functional Specifications Available

Brent Evers brent.evers at iris.edu
Thu Jun 30 10:18:21 PDT 2016

Rob -

Thank you for taking the time to review the functional specs and provide feedback.  This is exactly the type of response and input we are hoping the functional specifications continue to generate.  Your input is very valuable to us and will be logged for discussion and possible inclusion in future revisions of the Functional Specifications.

OBSIPtec -

An important aspect of Rob's response that others should consider and include in future comments or suggestions is the scientific justification of the requirement.  Knowing not just ‘what’ the community wants but 'why' they need it really helps OBSIP prioritize the long list of technologies and advancements that are under consideration.

Brent Evers
Project Manager
OBSIP Management Office
Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology
1200 New York Avenue, NW
Suite 400
202-682-2220 x156
brent.evers at iris.edu