[SAC-HELP] C program

Matthhew R. Agius magi014 at um.edu.mt
Tue Nov 1 05:18:00 PST 2005

First of all i would like to thank this group for the immediate replies.
I dont know if it is a big group but it sounds active :)

Thanks for your code. I managed to create my own code using the sacio.a
file. ALso i followed the steps found on the online manual which most of
which worked. Those which did not work have a most probable reason that
i did something wrong :) -  but i got what i wanted.

I guess the code you sent me is something similar to the sacio.

Thanks for all your immediate support and help.

regards,

Matthew