[SAC-HELP] loading external modules for Mac version

Brian Savage savage13 at dtm.ciw.edu
Wed Nov 9 05:50:30 PST 2005

Shang-Lin

Try setting the environment variable SACSOLIST to the location and
filename of libstp.so. For example
export SACSOLIST=/usr/local/sac/lib/libstp.so

A function named stp must reside in that shared library if you are using
the load stp command.

By the way, what versions are you using on Linux, Solaris and Mac ?
I would imagine the Mac version is new, but what about Linux and Solaris.

Cheers,
Brian
savage13 at dtm.ciw.edu