[SAC-HELP] KZTIME

Fabian Walter fabw at gmx.net
Tue Mar 27 10:40:26 PDT 2007

Hello everybody,
I am trying to set some times in a SAC header. So far I did the following:

ch NZYEAR 2000 NZJDAY 100
ch NZHOUR 13 NZMIN 10 NZMSEC 0 NZMSEC 0

Although some of these changes do not appear with the 'lh' command (only when specifically referencering a header variable (e. g. 'lh NZMIN') I assume that this works fine. However, I would like to put a time string into the header. This variable is called KZTIME, as far as I understand. Since this is an alphanumeric variable, I assume I need to enter it in a special way. Does anyone know how to? Also, is there a way to use the variables I already entered to produce the KZTIME string?

Thanks a lot.
Fabian.

--
Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out