[SAC-HELP] finding difficulty in printing out in SAC

kawsar laskar kawsarl at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 29 01:40:28 PDT 2007

Hi EVERYBODY,
   Afterdisplaying the receiver function  with the
command ppk when i try to print them with command
print {printer name} an error message comes telling no
sgf file is produced.I then tried to set sgf
environment by begindevices sgf but the problem
remains the same.plz advise me in this respect...

as that i have got the receiverfunction now i want to
find the velocity model,can u plz briefly describe the
steps for finding the velocity model..