[SAC-HELP] blackboard variables problem

Gavin Hayes ghayes at usgs.gov
Thu Oct 25 15:30:53 PDT 2007

Hi all,
    I've seen similar messages with problems using blackboard
variables on the newest version (101.0) of sac in the mailing list
threads, but no replies. Sorry if this is a repeat. When I try and
evaluate straightforward math using the blackboard variables on a
Intel MacPro (see below), my answers are wrong (although no error is
reported). The same commands work fine on previous versions of sac.
Has anyone come across a similar error, and/or know of a fix? Thanks
much,

Gavin Hayes

SAC> evaluate to temp1 1000
SAC> evaluate to temp2 %temp1 / 100