[SAC-HELP] blackboard variables problem

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Fri Oct 26 06:33:35 PDT 2007

Gavin

This bug is the same one that has been seen on other messages on the
sac-help list.
Specifically ones concerning concatenation of blackboard variables.

It was a bug that was introduced during a clean up the the sacio
library making the
routines saner for use in C and Fortran.  It has a simple fix and
should be available
in the upcoming release of SAC.

If you have the source you can fix it by applying a fix to SAC/src/
getbbv.c
Recompile and reinstall.

Near Lines 61
         if(callFromC) {
           kvalue[nc] = 0;
/*Add this line*/      } else {
/* Add this line */      memset(kvalue + nc, ' ', kvalue_s - nc);
     }

Cheers,
Brian