[SAC-HELP] removing response and tranforming to another instrument type of SAC seismograms

kian rady kianrady at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 06:43:00 PDT 2007

  Hello;
  I am a SAC beginner. I downloaded SEED data from IRIS. I have used RDSEED to reproduce SAC files plus response file. Now is there anybody to help me how can I:

  1-     remove instrument responses from SAC seismograms.
  2-     Transform the new seismograms from step 1 to WWSSN 15-100 sec long period instrument seismograms.

  Many thanks ahead
  Kian

http://mail.yahoo.com