[SAC-HELP] Connecting problem with Matlab

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Thu Jun 5 10:11:29 PDT 2008

Ravi,

The next version of SAC, out sometime this year, will include
slightly better support for Matlab.

For now try setting DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH to the same value as you set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH
This should only work for OS X.  See the dyld manpage and try:

setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH /Applications/MATLAB_R2007b/bin/maci

For other systems, the command you used should work fine.

Cheers
Brian
savage at uri.edu