[SAC-HELP] About transfer function in SAC

Onur Tan Onur.Tan at mam.gov.tr
Thu Mar 27 11:34:59 PDT 2008

Dear Xu

SAC uses omega convention. so you must multiply every poles and zeros
with 2*pi*f  ( in general, f=1Hz for Guralp seismometers).  Do not use
the values in Guralp Cal-Doc.

Add one Zero for integration.
And you have to calculate  Constant using sensor and digitizer gain
values.

You can use this document:
http://www.le.ac.uk/seis-uk/downloads/seisuk_data_manage.pdf

I edit  more  detailed document, but in Turkish. If you want to read
only numbers :) in this document I can send you.

best Regards

Dr. Onur TAN
TUBITAK Marmara Research Center
Turkey