[SAC-HELP] a question about transfer command in Sac

reza rezaei re.rezaei at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 05:36:41 PDT 2009

Hi
I have a problem with transfer command in Sac.
I have removed an instrument response and applied Wood Anderson to a
wave in two different ways but I  saw some problems.

First, I removed SS1 response with: transfer from polezero subtype
$resp freq 1 10, then I applied WA response with this command:
transfer to WA
Furthermore, I did both with this command:  transfer from polezero
subtype $resp to WA freq 1 10

>From the above you might got idea that the result should be similar,
but the results from the first and the second method are not similar.

I have attached a file. Please run and look at the script in it. You
can change parameters and test it. I am very grateful if you help me.

Thanks,
Reza