[SAC-HELP] I can't install SAC-101.3b on cygwin in windows 7

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Sat May 29 05:28:41 PDT 2010

> I'm trying to install SAC-101.3b on cygwin in Windows 7. I got the sac
> package yesterday from IRIS. But it can't seem to install and it's
> giving the following error:

I have not worked with cygwin myself, and hope that there is nothing in
Windows 7 that causes problems.  Hopefully you do have the distribution
that is specific to cygwin.

> Configure: error: can't find install-sh, install.sh or shtool in
> ../sac-101.3b/config

find . -name install-sh -print
./config/install-sh

Hopefully someone who works with cygwin can help. Please copy the list as
I would like to know if there is a problem with Windows 7.