[SAC-HELP] missing sac_header.h file in sac sac-101.4

Brian Savage savage at uri.edu
Thu Feb 17 07:35:47 PST 2011

All,

This problem below has been resolved following discussion between
myself and John.  The sac_code.c file is not compiled into the sac
libraries or executable and should not be as it includes older and
possibly buggy copies of SAC reading and writing routines.  It is an
older file that will be removed in the next version to avoid confusion.

John, thank you.

Brian