[SAC-HELP] missing sac_header.h file in sac sac-101.4

Nabelek John nabelek at coas.oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 15 13:44:40 PST 2011

Hi

I am trying to compile sac 101.4 in order to link some external programs against the current sac libraries.

I have a problem with sac-101.4/src/coda/sac_code.c, which requires sac_header.h. This header file does not exist in my source distribution and thus sac_code.c does not compile, which in turn results in 'Undefined symbols: "_initialize_header"' error when I compile my codes.

Is there someone who has the sac_header.h file and can you forward it to me?

Thanks.

-John