[SAC-HELP] sac problem

vikas kumar vickypu05 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 01:48:38 PDT 2011

Sir,
    I rececived two mail from your side, after registering for SAC software,
in first link i get sac-101.4.tar.gz(11.3 MB) and in second one i get
sac-101.4-linux_x86_32.tar.gz(
7.3 MB). I have 32 bit configure computer.
when i install the package sac-101.4.tar.gz it install but after going to
the all procedure describe by you in readme it won,t run.But when i install
sac-101.4-linux_x86_32.tar.gz it install and run.please tell me why this
happen ? Is both these package is necessary to install? and if yes then how
to install first one so that it run successfully?what is the difference in
these packages why one installed and other not?
 With Regards
--
Vikas Kumar
Ministry of Earth Sciences