[SAC-HELP] sac problem

Milton P. Plasencia Linares mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it
Sat Jun 4 03:49:48 PDT 2011

Hi Vikas,

The sac-101.4.tar.gz i understand that is the source software, so
before that it can running you must to compile for your platform.

Instead the sac-101.4-linux_x86_32.tar.gz is the binary distribution,
ready (compiled) for running in OS Linux 32 bits PC,

So, not is necessary "install" the sac-101.4.tar.gz.

Cheers,

Milton

**********************************
Milton P. PLASENCIA LINARES

Dipartimento Centro di Ricerche Sismologiche
Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia e di Geofisica Sperimentale - OGS

Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/C
(34010) Sgonico - TRIESTE - ITALIA
Tel: +39-040-2140136
Fax: +39-040-327307

E-mail: mplasencia at ogs.trieste.it

ASAIN (Antarctic Seismographic Argentinean Italian Network)