[SAC-HELP] Need help for installing sac

urvashi keswani keswani.urvashi at gmail.com
Thu May 26 01:11:50 PDT 2011

Hello,

This is Urvashi. I have installed a version of Fedora on my laptop and need
help with installing sac on it. I have extracted the sac folder into
/usr/local/ and have changed the file ./bashrc for setting the environment
variables according to the instructions given in the readme folder. However
I am not able to understand how to start the installation (which executable
to run and using what commands) and also , should i run in form the
/usr/local/sac/bin folder or from somewhere else. I am a bit new to Linux
and maybe , that is why I am not able to understand.

Thank you,

Urvashi.