[SAC-HELP] sac problems with MacOSx 10.7

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:32:11 PST 2012

Alas ... the developers do not have access to a Mac OS 10.7 computer so
were not able to test it.  We assumed -- perhaps erroneously -- that the
changes from 10.6 would not affect SAC.

I am assuming you using the binary.  True?  If so, could you try building
from sources and let me know.

Within a day or so v101.5b will be out, so I suggest you wait -- but
request the source distribution.