[SAC-HELP] ppk rel help

Jeremy Pesicek pesicek at geology.wisc.edu
Tue Mar 6 11:37:34 PST 2012

sac helpers please help me

I have two questions:

1)  why is the behavior of the commands 'p1 rel' and 'ppk rel' different?  I can line up waveforms on a pick nicely using 'p1 rel', but when I use 'ppk rel', the same waves align on something different, on b I think.  I found a previous post about this same issue back on July 5, 2006, but could not find a response to it.  I want to make picks after aligning the waves on another pick.

2) I recently installed 101.5c and now my default xwindow size is much smaller.  Is there a way to change the default xwindow size?  I see that you can control the aspect ratio using vspace, but not the window size.

thanks,
Jeremy