[SAC-HELP] Transfer Function Error 2118

Arthur Snoke snoke at vt.edu
Mon Nov 18 11:33:10 PST 2013

Cory,

Both the TRANSFER function and EVALRESP support have changed since v101.2.

If you would like to see if your data file and RESP file have a problem
with the current version (v101.6 today, but v101.6a within a few days),
sent me (off-list) your RESP and SAC waveform files.  Send me the files as
they come out of rdseed (which also has been updated since v101.2 came
out).

Arthur