[SAC-HELP] FIR filter part of the instrument response

Milton Plasencia mpplasencia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:27:30 PST 2014

Hi Patty,

In general the sensitivities of digital filters are 1.
But, for this need check the code of transfer if
it considers these sensitivities.

Can you share your resp files?

Cheers,

Milton

Milton P. PLASENCIA LINARES

Centro di Ricerche Sismologiche (CRS)
OGS - Istituto Nazionale di Oceanografia
           e di Geofisica Sperimentale

Borgo Grotta Gigante 42/C
(34010) Sgonico - Trieste - Italia
Tel: +39 040 2140 141 (Udine)
Tel: +39 040 2140 256 (Trieste)
Cel.: +39 331 6481 935
Fax: +39-040-327307

E-mail: mplasencia at inogs.it

ASAIN (Antarctic Seismographic Argentinean Italian Network)