[webservices] New ws-station revision released

Chad Trabant chad at iris.washington.edu
Thu Jun 23 10:48:51 PDT 2011

Hi Philip,

You make two good points.  Regarding #1 we will better announce upcoming changes to the schema supported by our service, in the future we will likely offer beta versions prior to moving them into production so that client writers such as yourself can test against the updated service.  Regarding #2, we think that's a good idea and we'll raise the issue in the StationXML working group.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Chad