[webservices] Station web service: to Network, or not to Network?

Philip Crotwell crotwell at seis.sc.edu
Mon Nov 14 08:36:43 PST 2011

Hum, ok I can see that as a bit of a pathological request. But as long
as the request sticks to real world networks, stations and time
queries, do you believe it is reasonable for a client code to assume
the single network element per network? That makes the client side a
lot easier to deal with.

thanks
Philip