[webservices] Beta release of ws-station, please test

Anthony Lomax alomax at free.fr
Mon Nov 14 23:45:57 PST 2011

Hi Chad,

I tried the beta ws-station service as we use it in Early-est
(http://alomax.free.fr/projects/de-warning/warning.html)
It works fine, but all I am extracting is station lat/lon/elev.

Thanks,

Ciao,

Anthony

--

*Anthony Lomax*

*161 Allée du Micocoulier, 06370 Mouans-Sartoux, France*

*tel: +33 (0)4 93 75 25 02     e-mail:****alomax at free.fr*
<mailto:alomax at free.fr>***web:****http://www.alomax.net*
<http://www.alomax.net/>**

*ALomax Scientific****http://www.alomax.net/alss***