[webservices] DMC network access maintenance on Tuesday, April 17th

Chad Trabant chad at iris.washington.edu
Mon Apr 16 11:45:41 PDT 2012

Hello Web Service users,

On Tuesday April 17th the DMC will be installing new load balancers which will effect access to all of the DMC's web services.

Work is expected to begin at 2:00pm Pacific (21:00 UTC).

Our services will be unreachable for some number of minutes, after which they will likely be intermittent for up to a couple of hours following the switch.  We will send a follow up notification when the access is stable again.

Apologies for the inconvenience this will cause, unfortunately it is not possible to finish configuring and testing the new equipment until it is "in place".

regards,
Web services team