[webservices] DMC network access maintenance on Tuesday, April 17th

Robert Casey rob at iris.washington.edu
Tue Apr 17 15:00:25 PDT 2012

	This effort has been halted due to networking issues with the new
load balancers.  The old load balancers are now back in place and
services will be restored to normal operation.  Work to place the new
load balancers in production will occur at a near future date and we
will announce it to this list.