[webservices] Release 1.5.1

Pierre Gaillard pierre.gaillard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:47:10 PDT 2012

Dear Celso:

I found two minors bugs using the new version of irisFetch.m

- method "parse", line 1184 :
bug correction :  if strcmp(er.identifier,
'MATLAB:heterogenousStrucAssignment')    (and not
'MATLAB:heterogeneousStrucAssignment')

- method "parseObjectViaGetMethods"
initialize myStruct=[] to prevent error if thisObj is empty.

You can generate these errors requesting the station "MDJ" (with and
without response)

Hope this can help.

Pierre Gaillard