[webservices] Interactive web tool to view trace data using ws-timeseries

Robert Casey rob at iris.washington.edu
Tue Jun 19 09:18:04 PDT 2012

	Hi Anthony-

	This tool seems like it would make for a convenient viewer to replace
an older applet tool we've been using for the BUD for some time
(wiggles) as we migrate to Linux.  Would it be possible for us to get
a copy of this for use in IRIS web pages, or is there some kind of
contractual thing we would need to work out?  We can, of course, leave
the logos, credits, and attribution in place since it's your work.

	-Rob