[webservices] Ambiguity in description of ws/availability

Chad Trabant chad at iris.washington.edu
Fri Oct 5 14:16:47 PDT 2012

Hi Joachim,

Thanks, I've changed the query usage part to "bulkdataselect" so it is consistent through documentation.

As you say this might cause problems, but only if there is more than one implementation.  Are you planning on implementing this interface?  Our long term plans are to include data availability into an FDSN version of the station metadata service (current under development), when this is new service is established it will be a superset of the functionality provided by the current ws-station and ws-availablity.

cheers,
Chad