[webservices] restricted data

Philip Crotwell crotwell at seis.sc.edu
Fri Oct 19 08:06:11 PDT 2012

Hi John

I have put up a tarball that handles the proxy for a dataselect style
web service to a DHI seismogram server to allow access to restricted
data. See the ReadMe in the tarball for how to use it.

http://www.seis.sc.edu/~crotwell/dataselectDHIProxy/

All a bit rough, but seems to work for my limited testing. Not bad for
a couple of hours in the morning.

You might want to look at bit at this to see how it is done in SOD,
which is closely related to this code:
http://www.seis.sc.edu/sod/documentation/restricted.html

Enjoy, and let me know if you find any issues.
Philip