[OBSIPtec] Cascadia Year 3 Station 7D.M08C

Kasey Aderhold kasey at iris.edu
Fri Sep 25 15:22:29 PDT 2015

OBSIP user community,

An error in the longitude of station M08C in the Cascadia Year 3 data
[network code 7D] has been corrected and the metadata was reloaded at
the IRIS DMC on 9/16/2015.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

This is also a good time for a reminder that if you have any questions
or concerns about OBSIP data, I encourage you to contact me. If we
cannot get to them immediately, we will still track and revisit any
issues brought forward.

Cheers,
Kasey

--
Kasey Aderhold
Project Associate | IRIS OBSIP Management Office
202-682-2220 x163 | kasey at iris.edu