[webservices] will the real stationXML please stand up

Ellen Yu eyu at gps.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 21 08:55:20 PDT 2011

Phillip,

We are hoping that we will only need to make minor revisions.  We definitely
would like any feedback as we realize there may be unforeseen issues that
only will be shook out as people start to use the format.

We are going to release a new version that has <any> elements to allow
people to add additional information not included in StationXML.  You can
find it at
http://www.data.scec.org/xml/station/20111019/station.xsd

Regards,

Ellen